6th Semester Program provides students from our affiliated medical schools a chance to do up to 3 months of light rotations in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Ambulatory Surgery, while studying for the USMLE Step 1. Up to 12 weeks of credit may be awarded by the student’s school.
- Comprehensive Live and Live Online Instruction for USMLE Step 1 provided by Becker Professional Education
- Instructor-led review sessions and a personal Becker Medical advisor
- Weekly supervised student progress
- Light elective rotations offered to allow for sufficient study time (20 hours/week minimum)
- Letter of Recommendations (LORs) available upon adequate preceptor assessment
- Advising/Tutoring/Live lectures included